Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Beau!
Today is my puppy's seven week birthday. What a cutie. He's all of 2.9 lbs and is all the rage around here. He falls asleep in your arms...and anywhere else he finds himself feeling sleepy. He plays with his duck and is learning to chase a tennis ball. And aparently he likes chinese food because when i warmed up my lunch today he went crazy. This week he learned that the more he cries the faster I come running....i'm trying not to spoil him too much. Never in my life though would I have known my friends or family members would love a puppy so much. Now when I enter the room the first thing people say is "Beau!" The first thing my mom talks about on the phone is Beau. When i walk around downtown people want to talk to me...they've never talked to me before. They want to see Beau. We've been downtown two times since he came home to me, and i've got to tell you....KNOXVILLE DOWNTOWN is so wonderful!!!

In addition to the fact that it is becoming more pet friendly, it's also becoming more family friendly. There are so many kids running around and lots of puppies to see. The shops seem to be getting cuter and cuter. Bliss and Abode have the most wonderfully unique ideas for decorating your home with modern elegant and functional pieces...whether it be a piece of furniture or a piece of art.

speaking of art...last night i was sitting at La Costa in Market Square with four of my beautiful friends and something on the wall at Bliss Home next door caught my eye...Chelsea Evans' art! I've been babysitting for the Evans this summer and i had no idea she had art at stores...so unique, fun, colorful! i absolutely love love love her stuff! Check it out at Bliss Home! She also has a web site but it isn't current. You could at least see some work though. www.arttini.com






No comments:

Post a Comment