Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A month later...

I can not believe it's been a month since i last posted. Last time i was writing i was sitting at my apartment in Sutter's Mill, in the yellow living room. Since then the living room has been painted and everything inside has been packed away, loaded first into cars and taken to my home,then into a UHaul...thats right a UHAUL!, and shipped off to Chattanooga...and I'm in Chattanooga too!

I also can not believe i have been here for almost a month! Bo and I love our apt! I have a RED door that i love...and we're waiting for friends to visit (*hint hint). I've only been lost twice and locked out of my apartment 2 times...the doors lock on their own which is a good thing until you go out without your keys or your phone.


Life has been absolutely crazy with Crusade stuff. We started two weeks ago



...staff team is awesome, there are so many kids! The students are so great too. Paul and Jason (my bosses) are wonderful and have built this ministry from the ground up...they started with only a handful of people and this past week there were 175 at our meeting (give or take a few). Not to mention the girls in my study on Tuesday nights...i seriously am blown away by the fact that there are 20 something girls who want to be discipled and more than that coming to the study! So needless to say i'm busy:)

I'm so sad that i haven't been able to post though...there are so many new exciting things here in Chattanooga. I love it here, and my mind is constantly brimming with things to write about, but sadly...no time. oh well...now that things are getting settled maybe ill write more. Until then let me just say that the food here is great! there are wonderful resturaunts, great places to go downtown, so many shops and my favorite thing so far is the market on Sundays. It'sa local farmer/art market...i love community stuff!!

note: humidity here makes me feel like i'm walking around in a pot of soup. gross

I'm visiting Ktown this coming MONDAY so if you aren't busy....i have training and hopefully a support appt or two...yep still need a little support. Ok here's the kicker i only need 5,500! CRAZY! Thank you all for your sweet prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment